Sunny Saturdays

08:42

Today was a surprisingly sunny day despite the past few days of rain. I took the opportunity to wear my new favourite shirt which I bought for £19.99 from New Look, (I have a thing for shirts). I am usually very indecisive whether to buy new clothes but I knew I needed to buy this shirt. I bought it in a size 12 for an over-sized look. I styled it with my white cami dress (£4 - Primark) and brown pumps (also New Look, £6!)for a comfy and practical look. I accessorized with my beloved yet very under-worn brown hat from H&M (£15). I always struggle to wear this hat without it flying off my head but today it was manageable. Ofcourse, I wore my absolute favourite Marc Jacobs watch which I never really take off and a beautiful gold metal necklace from Warehouse.









For makeup I wanted to keep it simple and comfortable. I wore :
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer (LOVE)
Maybelline Dream Satin Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Maybelline BB Bronzer
Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter
Bodyshop Smokey Eye Pallete Matte Brown for Eyebrows
MAC Fast Play Lipstick.

Hope you enjoyed this outfit and post. Thank you so much for reading, please comment, share and maybe follow? XO

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13980213/?claim=23kuactwzv2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe