00:52




For my everyday make-up all my main focus is covering up blemishes and “perfecting” my imperfections, I am not to overly drastic. As a student I need to be able to do my makeup fast, so I have no time for eyeshadows and contouring. My everyday routine takes me around 20 minutes all together. I will link all products for you to try out!
For priming I use Maybelline Fix and Perfect primer with MUA Prime and Perfect “peach” colour correcting concealer. I wait for this to set before applying my foundation, which is the Loreal Infallible 24hr Stay Foundation in the colour Vanilla 120 with my H&M BB cream brush to buff it all out evenly. I then apply my Maybelline 24hr Stay concealer under my eyes in a triangle shape for highlighting. I then blend it all out with my Real Techniques Beauty Blender, paying extra attention to the creases under my eyes. I set my whole face with Collection’s “Barely There” loose powder with a large blush brush. For my highlight I use the Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter in “Peach Lights” and apply this to my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. I may apply some MUA pink blush slightly to my cheeks, but the highlighter is pink-toned so I don’t really need to.
For my eyebrows I use a Body Shop dark brown matte eyeshadow with an angle brush, I then line the underneath of my eyebrow and the arch before blending it all out and filling in the rest with what is left on my brush. I perfect the lines on my eyebrows to make them sharp by using the smallest amount of foundation and a separate angle brush and clean up the front of them. I then brush through them to make them seem more natural. For mascara I cannot fault the Bourjois Volume Glamour Max, this mascara is perfect for everything. It lengthens, it volumise’ and thickens. I also use the Maybelline Lash Sensational as I have tiny natural eyelashes.
Lastly for lipstick I used is my absolute favourite Maybelline Color Sensational Matte in colour “Nude Embrace” with a Barry M lip liner in “Russet 5”.
I use this makeup every single day, it’s so simple and natural and doesn’t take any effort, perfect for when you are in a rush. Thanks for reading, comment and follow if you would like! X


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe