My current favourites - BEAUTY

11:48

Hi guys welcome to my blog.
This is a list of my current beauty favourites, most of which can be purchased from Superdrug or Boots for under £10, which is an absolute bargain!IMG_9731

  • Rimmel Fix and Perfect primer
    I have been using it for two months and after stopping I realized I couldn’t live without it.  This primer makes my skin look and stay looking smooth and radiant all day. It doesn’t give a matte finish, which I love, and really feels like its hydrating my skin.
  • Makeup Academy Pro Base Prime and Conceal
    This was so inexpensive and definitely makes a difference. The peach tone helps to colour correct the blue/purple tones, and as someone with dark under-eyes this really helps. Its creamy consistency makes a little go a long way and has lasted me months!
  • Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hr
    This is a life changer. I swore I would never be able to find a concealer that works well for my under-eyes but I did! The formula for this is SO smooth and creamy the tiniest bit goes a really long way. The coverage is amazing, and from what I experienced (with a primer) it is rather long lasting! The only down fall is the creasing, however I am yet to find a crease-free concealer. Any suggestions on that?!#
  • L’Oreal Infallible 24 hr foundation.
    Lastly is my holy-grail foundation, its so long wearing with a medium to build-able coverage, looks so flawless and you can’t even feel it on your skin! I use the colour 120 which is the lightest, however due to its yellow tone would still be very dark for fair skinned people. The only thing that could make this better would be a variety of lighter, pink toned shades.
IMG_9733
  •  Soap and Glory “The Righteous Body ButterYou can never go wrong with this brand, I am so excited to receive more of their gift sets this Christmas. After receiving this I constantly go and re-purchase it. I can not live without my moisturizer, and this is a perfect after-shower body butter that leaves you feeling so soft and clean!
  • Nicki Minaj – “MinajestyDon’t judge a book by its cover, this perfume is by far the most perfect day-time scent I have ever smelt. The subtle tone of watermelon with a musky undertone makes this so feminine and beautiful to wear. It’s not overpowering but leaves you smelling so lovely.
IMG_9737
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Matte – Divine Wine 975
    These two lipsticks are my absolute go-to’s. This beautiful wine colour is the perfect mix of red and brown for the winter month, when you feel like you want a bit of colour in your life. I love the matte finish!
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Matte – Nude Embrace 930
    If you ever wanted the perfect nude, this is it. It is so creamy and lasts quite a long time, I only need to touch it up once a day! This is definitely a creamy brown with no pink tones, which makes it wearable with absolutely anything.
Please like, comment and follow. Hopefully you enjoyed this post, my posting days are going to be Wednesdays, Saturdays and Mondays hopefully if my hectic Uni schedule allows, thanks for reading. X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i don't think i've ever tried any of these, i always hear good things about the l'oreal foundation though :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is brilliant, you should give it a try!:)

      Delete

Subscribe