Bargain Haul ~ Boxing Day Sales.

02:23

Hi Guys! So I love a good sale, and I couldn't resist buying a few bargains from this years boxing day sales. As a retail worker I begrudge working on boxing day, so I did everyone a favour and ordered my clothes online. I got so many beautiful things and hardly spent any money. Here are a few of my buys.


Zara - Distressed Denim Dress
As soon as I saw this I knew it was definitely my style. The dress is beautifully fitted around the waist with an A-line/skater-esque skirt. The denim is so stretchy and comfortable to wear. My favourite part is definitely the distressed detailing. I can not wait to wear this, it is such a versatile piece that can be worn all year round! I would style this now with a leather jacket, beanie, some tights and ankle boots. For spring/summer I can't wait to wear it bare legged with some converse.


This is just a beautiful basic piece. It was only £4 so I thought why not, Zara is always the best for basics. The quality is lovely and the fit is beautiful, I can't wear to wear this with some high waist shorts in the summer, a big leather belt and some black ankle boots.

BooHoo - Oversized Rust Shirt
I own to many shirts! But this was a must have, although it deviates away from my personal style slightly. I imagined this with some tan sandals in spring with some extremely distressed black or white super skinny jeans. I especially love the fact it doesn't have a collar and the buttons are only half-way.
Zara - Oversized Distressed Denim Jacket
This beauty is the star of the show. I have been inspired to have a distressed denim jacket ever since Rihanna wore one years ago, and this one just mimicked hers so well. After looking through vintage shops I could never find the absolute perfect one that fits well, was the correct colour etc. This was reduced from £40 to £24.99 and I decided to buy it in the blink of an eye!

I was also quick on the Topshop spree and managed to grab two pairs of jeans in my size before they old sold out, some black velvet ankle grazer Jamie Jeans and some grey ankle grazer Jamie jeans (which aren't on sale anymore, for some reason?)
For 6 pieces I only spent just over £100, and I am in love with every piece. I think this is my successful boxing day shop EVER. Hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading! XO


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe