2016 - Resolutions and To-Do's.

13:29





Hi guys! So today is the first day of 2016, time really does fly. I have so many things that I am grateful for in 2015, I got my first 'proper' job, passed my driving test, bought my first car and finally started my first year of Uni. Now going into 2016 I have so many things I want to do and a few things I want to learn, I am hoping for this year to be one to remember. I want to look back on 2016 with a smile in years to come.


Resolutions
  1. I want to pass my first year of Uni. I want to love the course and really start building my brand as a journalist.
  2. I want to post at least once a week on my blog, then hopefully start blogging more frequently when I get into the swing of things. With work and university finding time to blog, or even ideas to blog about can be hard. I really want to take my time and create the best blog I can and finally start going somewhere with it.
  3. I want to overcome my anxiety. I want to stop being afraid to leave my comfort zone! I want to push my boundaries and not allow my mind to hold me back anymore!
  4. I want to live my life! I feel  I have been holding back from living, mostly down to my anxiety. I want to conquer that, I want to go places and do things more often.
  5. Most importantly I want to embrace positivity and live a year of happiness. I want 2016 to be the year my mind is at peace, I am comfortable and I am happy.
To Do
  1.  Concerts - Busted, 5SOS, Drake, The Weeknd.
  2. Holiday - Visit a sunny place to get a tan and go to a Log Cabin to chill out!
  3. Shopping - Go somewhere out of town shopping.
  4. Friends - Just embrace friendship more. Go more places, do more things, laugh more!
I am so happy I wrote these things down, no doubt my list is going to grow as the year go's on. I can't wait to look back in a years time and see what I wrote, what I accomplished and how my life is different from now to then.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe